19441 Interstate 45 Frontage Rd
Shenandoah, TX 77385
CP Grad Night 2024 Appreciates Our Premium Donors
The Woodlands College Park PTO
Parents of the Academy
Science & Technology
Committee Help Wanted:
Please help us with planning for this fun event! We welcome parents of all grades. It takes many helpers big and small to make this event happen! Click on the "Who We Are Link" above to email us your information and be added to our email group.
The Woodlands College Park Grad Night
Grad Night is not possible without volunteers!
Please consider volunteering some of your time
If you are unable to donate your time, please consider purchasing a raffle item from the Amazon Wishlist. Raffle items are given away all night long and will help our graduates start the next chapter in their life off right!
The link to the Amazon wish list can be found by clicking the "Donate" tab on the upper right of this page!
Contact a committee member for all volunteer opportunities!
The Class of 2024 thanks you!
$65 - October 7th, 2023 through May 10th, 2024
PREREGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 10th
**$75 CASH - at the door**
1. Check-in: 11pm - 11:59pm, May 23, 2024. Doors lock at midnight. Event ends at 5am, May 24, 2024. No late arrivals or early departures. Parents: For safety, please provide transportation so fatigued students do not drive.
2. This is a smoke, substance and alcohol free event.
3. Student must present College Park High School photo ID for entry to event. You must be a 2024 College Park graduate to attend. DON'T FORGET YOUR ID!
4. No outside food or drinks. No handbags, purses, or backpacks allowed.
5. Bag check will be available. No extra $$$ needed - everything is included.
6. All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. Shenandoah Police will patrol parking lot, greet attendees, and assist with security.
8. Event hosted by TWCP PTO