Committee Help Wanted:
Please help us with planning for this fun event! We welcome parents of all grades. It takes many helpers big and small to make this event happen! Click on the "Who We Are Link" above to email us your information and be added to our email group.
CP Grad Night 2019 Appreciates Our Premium Donors
The Woodlands College Park PTO
Parents of the Academy
Science & Technology
Dr. Kozhaya & Rachelle Sokhon
Jeff & Jessica Lemmons
Danielle & Brent Rook
Hosts of CP Grad Night are College Park PTO
19441 Interstate 45 Frontage Rd
Shenandoah, TX 77385
Lots of volunteers are needed at Grad Night to help make it a success and a night to remember for our graduating seniors. There will be both big and small jobs needed
May 23-24 from 11 pm until 5 a.m..
The senior class thanks you!
Pre-registration will begin in August.
$40 - now through September 11
$50 - September 12th - May 17
At the door sales only available. $60 Cash only!!!
GRAD NIGHT TICKETS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN SENIOR DUES
1. Check-in: 11:00 pm - 11:59 pm, Thursday, May 23, 2019. Doors are locked at midnight. Event ends at 5:00 am, Friday, May 24, 2019. No late arrivals or early departures. Parents: For safety, please provide transportation so that fatigued students do not drive.
2. This is a smoke, substance and alcohol free event.
3. Student must present College Park High School photo ID for entry to event. You must be a 2019 College Park graduate to attend.
4. Please no outside food or drinks. No handbags, purses, or backpacks are allowed in Main Event. Don’t risk misplacing personal items (like phone or wallet). No extra $$$ is needed - everything is included. We promise. But don’t forget your ID!
5. All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. Shenandoah Police will patrol parking lot, greet attendees at the door, and assist with security throughout night.
7. Hosted by TWCP PTO.